Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

SILVAN posting on pause position...

For many of you who have been waiting for my elaborate posting for the Silvan family (which includes Gonzales, Souza, Medeiros, Martin, and many others beyond) I wanted to assure you I will do so soon.  Recent family issues have put me in the pause position and I've been on the road to and from the city for nearly a week.  Therefore, my time in the office is limited but I am counting the days until I can get back in here!

I will soon list the family names, the villages, the questions I had with answers and the questions I still have with the work in progress hoping for positive responses.  Until then, please know I am thinking of the genealogy quest off and on during my every day(s).

More valuable information has surfaced from the two Spanish documents I found upon my return from Spain regarding Eustoquia Rita Trascasas Marzo (Silvan)'s sister, Jacinta.  Stay tuned please.  Just because the cups are empty, doesn't mean I'm slowing down...

No comments: