Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Corrections to QUESTIONS blog yesterday...

It is 5 o'clock in the morning and my eyes popped open when I realized I'd listed Francisco Ruiz from a village called Benagalbon.  This was incorrect.  The family members who were from that beautiful little village by the ocean between Malaga and Nerja were JUAN RUIZ VALLEJO and MARIA GARCIA GARCIA.  These are the parents of Francisco Ruiz Garcia.

I was rushing out the door when I Posted yesterday and the only justification.  I've etched these villages in my mind for so long I was arrogant enough to think I could list villages to family members without notes.  I've learned my lesson...

More later.  Now back to bed :)

No comments: