Several minutes of serious study, a little confusion and I'm off and running. Today, the packet arrived and I will list the siblings in order and then add the questions at the bottom...
1. Agapita born 18 September 1864 (godfather: Agapito Lamera)
*Witness to Agapita's baptism: Juan Santos Zambrano and Juan Alvarez)
2. Matias born 18 September 1867 (godfather: paternal abuelo: Angel Silvan)
3. Victorino Luciano born 21 July 1868 (godfather: Luciano Prieto)
4. Edmundo born 20 November 1870 (godparents: Brother: Felipe & wife, Lorenza Lorenzo)
*Witness to Edmundo's baptism: Tomas Alonso and Cipriano Lorenzo (cousin??)
5. Angel born 5 October 1873 (godfather: Pablo Torrecilla)
6. Juan F. born 10 June 1875 (I have birth record, not baptismal record)
7. Geronimo 4 October 1877 (godfather: Brother: Felipe Silvan)
8. Lorenzo born 8 September 1880 (godmother: Teresa lema Baquero)
9. Cristencia born 15 June 1884 (I have copy of translated birth record only)
10. Agustin born in 1887 (no document except ship manifest listing age)
1. The Diocese of Zamora told me there was a son named DOMINGO PEDRO. No baptismal record received. I asked my genealogist to look for it.
2. Two baptismal documents indicate FELIPE was a natural brother and a Silvan Hernandez. No baptismal record received. I asked my genealogist to look for it.
3. Listing 10 siblings above, where do Domingo and Felipe fit in? Based on the dates of birth, there is a space between a few siblings. Maybe Felipe was the first born?
This is far too exciting to linger over questions. I will be anxious for a response about these two missing/lost/question/siblings... Stay tuned.