Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Silvan biographies begin ~

Since I cannot finish Manuela's Petals until I return from my 2012 trip to Spain, I have begun my trek through all my notes, photos and documents from family members and my personal research to begin a project that I expected to start after the publication of Manuela's Petals.

Two books will be on my drawing board; Silvan Leaves, the biographies of the five siblings born in Spain between 1868 and 1887, Victorino, Juan Francisco, Geronimo, Crestencia and Agustin. I plan subchapters for their children and their families.

And then on to the Ruiz family -- this one will be such fun also --- because I will be meeting many of the Ruiz descendants in the Malaga area this year!! Muy bueno!

I created my first biography on CELESTINO MARTIN SILVAN, the son of Victorino. Just a few holes to fill in and I can move on to his sisters... It is quite fun to create literal dossiers to share with our family. Any help would be appreciated.

No comments: