Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Roundabout Passage to Venice

I never imagined how many people have flocked to my web site looking at my fanciful travelogue, A ROUNDABOUT PASSAGE TO VENICE. One woman told me it was one of the most refreshing travelogues she'd ever read and she reads a lot of them. Therefore, I am glad I decided to make it more than a journal, in that it is written as a story with all the quirks, fun and strangeness one finds on a 3 week jaunt through Europe with one's mother. And the mother happens to be more energetic than the daughter..... I ordered more for my inventory and decided to offer it from my office at a discount since the publisher's price of $34 was astronomically high in my eyes and unaffordable to many of my readers.

ALSO - I will soon have the ability to offer my books through Pay Pal with a credit card or Pay Pal account vs. personal checks. Unsure when this will happen but soon, I hope. Either way, sharing it is my main goal so making it affordable is at the top of my list to do so. Instead of $34 plus shipping, it will be offered at $19.95 plus $3 shipping. It is a hard bound book, 6 x 9 size with 150 pages and filled with pictures too!

No snow in Virginia today (so far) and I'm pumped with the sun out and gardens struggling to push up those tiny shoots. Now, I hope the deer can't find them before they grow up another few inches....
Happy Thursday!
PS

No comments: