Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Monday, November 26, 2012

Celestino Pedro SILVAN Dosales ~ new information

It was with great excitement that I received information today with confirmation of my 2nd grandfather's birth year = 1822.  With the help of a genealogist in Seville, whom my brother and I met during our recent visit to Spain, I will soon have further documentation clarifying more family history.

When my great Aunt Crescencia Silvan Hernandez Gonzales was born in 1884 --- her father was listed as 62 years old!  And there was one more child, Agustin, who was born three years later.  Now with this window into the past I will soon have papers in front of me --- Our 2nd grandmother must have been much younger than her husband since she was still within child-bearing age.

The puzzle pieces continue to grow --- and with so many wonderful research helpers assisting me, those same puzzle pieces are fitting into the big picture!

No comments: