Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Spanish Naming Principals again

My head hurts. I continue to repeat a mantra......the second name is the father's name and the last name is the mother's name. That promises to clarify how everyone is related and working with my grandfather's side, the RUIZ family, and this has become a rollicking headache.

Unfortunately, there are some discrepancies between some of the ancestor's names now that I have a copy of a family tree created from a direct Ruiz descendant.... a cousin in Spain. When I follow it to my great, great grandfather the names differ. I am breathing in with the good and breathing out with the bad..... and on the phone with my brother, Steven, who brought the family tree from Spain on his last trip. Maybe I better just concentrate on the Silvan side of the family for now and wait for our trip to Spain next summer to confirm others?? Otherwise, I am unsure if my brain matter will be gray or red by then.....

As I wait daily (very patiently I might add) for the mail lady, watching for completed family history forms from Silvan and Ruiz descendants ........ I pace. I have so many irons in the fire, they have multiplied like rabbits... and I am also on my 3rd edit of Manuela's Petals up to page 135. On a definite roll here in Charles City...

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email {urgentloan22@gmail.com} tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he contact Email {PurvaPius22@gmail.com}