Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Spanish Pearls Genealogy is moving forward


Family history, the study of families, and the tracing of their lineages and history is where the magic happens.  The passion one feels about filling the branches on these trees truly is something one can't force or imagine.  During the past nearly ten years since I began the genealogy experience, I have located hundreds of ancestors, documents, photos, stories and filled my family tree.  The end result is very exciting but the journey up and down the roads looking for all the holes in the story is amazing.

My new project will be launched on February 1, 2016.  All the marbles flitting around in my head as I put together exactly how I will offer to help others are still doing just that...flitting around.  However, I want to help others by posting genealogical help here, besides taking family tree business requests.

When I first began my quest, there were a lot of free help sites.  Now, there are very few.  I want to make a difference, so you will find helpful hints and tips here during 2016.


No comments: