Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Monday, July 16, 2012

Spain reservations made at last ~

My name is officially on airline tickets and Air France will actually fly me and my brother, Steven, to Malaga via Paris.  Four hours in Paris... wish we had a couple of days but I will not get greedy.  I will have my Flip Video ready and photograph the Parisian landscape as we fly low, taxi and land before heading off to our dream of SPAIN AT LAST. 

I will create a Spanish Blog into the Past and it will begin September 10 and end October 2, 2012.  I will plan to include photos, scenery and any snippets of Silvan, Gonzales and Ruiz information I unearth along the way for all of our family tree leaves to enjoy!

Pleased to hear that the Gonzales Reunion in Winters, CA was such a big success Saturday (I was there in mind and heart only) and as Linda R. said this morning, "twenty years is too long to wait in between".  She told me there were two surprise family members to arrive and I hope to find them for a little phone and/or email visit soon. 

1.  Anna Gonzales -- I've been looking for her since she posted a comment some months ago.  So glad she attended the family fun.
2.  Kristy Gonzales -- Another whisper of a relative I had not heard of before.  Glad she arrived to introduce herself too ~

For now, my settling in here in Arizona is happening and I can soon get back to my genealogy quest and begin packing for Spain!  55 days and I'm flying to Espana with Esteban (with bells on).

No comments: