Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just found COMMENTS on Spanish Pearls and ANNA Gonzales

Life has been in the fast lane for several weeks and I am going to post two separate blogs today.  The first one is responding to many comments that family members have made over the past couple of years that I didn't know existed!!!  You'd think I would have this computer stuff figured out but I am constantly learning.  Lovely comments and my heart just tripped when I read one from ANNA MANLEY (GONZALES) -- She is a young woman I have been looking for many months and there is no way to contact her to respond.  I am very hopeful she continues to read Spanish Pearls so she can give me a contact email?  Anna, please go onto my web site at www.patriciabbsteele.com and go to the Contact link and send me a private email?  I will respond as quickly as possible. 

The second blog I will now post will explain the lagging posts. 

No comments: