Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Gonzales Family Reunion

Here I am now living in my new home in Arizona getting ready for a moving van to bring our worldly belongings with unpacking ahead of me and a Gonzales family reunion looming on the horizon.  And I can't go!  It would be a perfect time to meet and greet my cousins whom I've met and those I would LOVE to meet.  July 14th and I think it's in Winters.  What a wonderful reunion I'm sure it would be and how I wish I could be part of the fun.  One of my big wishes would be to meet and give a very big hug to VICTORIA GONZALES WEBER.  She is a delight to talk with and I love her across the miles.  And my new cousins, Pattee and Linda!  Delightful ladies and anxious to see more of them now that I'm sort of on the west coast --- so much closer than my Virginia home.  And then there's the cousins I have yet to meet who have been so friendly and open to me as I prepare for the Silvan and Ruiz books now in progress:  Felix, Julie, Judy, Vicki, Joe, Chrisina, LuCinda, Kathy, Kelly, Anna, Jeri and more and more.  What a fun and exciting time I'm having with these new cousins and one day, I SHALL be part of the family where I can give my hugs for real instead of over the internet :)  If there is any way I can figure it out...maybe a miracle will occur (I do believe in miracles) and I will walk across the lawn toward the Gonzales cousins with my camera in hand! PS....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it all. Thank you!