Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Life Changing Event ~


Amidst the Silvan research, genealogy investigations and the mysteries that Steven A. continues to unravel about the SS Orteric over 100 years ago, my life is set on PAUSE due to a life changing event that occurred in the past weeks --- Moving to Arizona!
My genealogy files are packed with notes lingering atop my desk ---- just in case a juicy tidbit of information surfaces. I can't put it all away :) I will have times in between the packing, separating, preparing for a big auction and the actual move to peek into the ancestry site because I have a list of 'lost' relatives I want to find on the 1940 census (just released April 2nd).
Please stay tuned as I hope to post at least once a week until I am back up and running full speed ahead from my new home (mid-June?)
I still have so many pieces of the puzzle to find and once the SS ORTERIC ship manifest is deciphered and completed on google docs (thank you, Steve!) it will be available to the public. For now, here is the DRAFT-preface to the book, SILVAN LEAVES... a work in progress. Now that I found more siblings, it will (of course) include everyone!

No comments: