Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Sunday, February 20, 2011

AMAZING DAYS AHEAD --- RECEIVED PICTURES

I am breathless with overwhelming gratitude to cousins who have reached out to send me pictures of ancestors. I find that the word, giddy, is the only one I can come up with that explains my feelings at this point. GIDDY, GIDDY, GIDDY.

A cousin, many times removed, found me on the ancestry.com web site a few days ago. She reached out and I responded --- telling her how we were related and about the pictures I hope to get some day. TODAY, she sent me an email filled with pictures and the one that made me tear up was one of GERONIMO SILVAN HERNANDEZ ~ At last. It was a picture I have ached for over the past months... She sent many others and I loved them all but this one... AMAZING. We have agreed to collaborate and exchange pictures and documents. She is just beginning to create her family tree and I'm happy to help. Julie is the great great granddaughter to Cristencia Silvan Gonzales. She can hardly wait to get a copy of the family tree as we've been able to GROW it so far. And I will send it soon....

And I hope to receive a CD and pictures from Linda, a Silvan cousin soon! Every day is an adventure and I can hardly wait for the sun to rise each day to see what I'll find on email or my postal box. Smiling all around the house, PS

No comments: