Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Friday, September 11, 2015

SPANISH DNA and GENEALOGY means "STEPPING BACK IN TIME"

Spain is where my DNA awakened, where family folklore from the past came to life, where forgotten and unknown relatives embraced, where tradition and culture became real...and where the Tortilla Espanola is perfect.  I have researched all four sides of my family tree and extended branches in several directions.  I know it is never ending, just like the family tree is never ending.  The romance, charm, thrill, amazement and sparkle of finding one's ancestors --- well, there are just no words.  Here is a toast to Spain and my family left behind and the family in America that make me feel so blessed.

My PROJECT for the brand new year of 2016, STEPPING BACK IN TIME, will be another exciting journey for me, where I will gather Spanish genealogy for others and share the bliss.

No comments: