Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Friday, August 13, 2010

TWO OPTIONS to share my internet journal (Blog)

TO FOLLOW MY BLOG: If you know anyone who would be interested in following my blog, please left click the word, Follow, at the top of this posting. It is above the words, spanishpearls, in the blue line. Once you left click the word, Follow, a box will pop up that will allow you to click your request to follow my postings.

TO SHARE TODAY'S BLOG: Look to the left of the text of this posting and you will see the word, Options. Left click Options beneath my name. You will see three options. If you left click on Invite Friends you can invite your friends or other family members to read today's genealogy blog by using one of the social networking sites or their email address.

Please feel free to invite others to share in this wonderful trip I am taking through our family and live vicariously through my words.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Smiles,
PS

No comments: