Back in the dark misty times...

Back in the dark misty times...
Genealogy, joyfully discovered ~

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Agapita Silvan


After all the investigating to find so many siblings to my great grandfather, I realized he had TWO sisters, not one; Cristencia accompanied him with the families from Spain to Hawaii and on to California....AND now we know he had an older sister named Agapita.
This is a copy of her baptismal record and after translation, I found it shed light on grandparents and godparents. It is amazing to feel the touch of family just reading these documents and a wonderful feeling of completion by adding her to our family tree.
If anyone wants a larger photo of the document, please let me know and I'll be happy to share it.
For now, there are some life-changing events going on and I may be slow to post for a few weeks. More later.

No comments: